One of San Diego’s Best and Most Affordable Private Elementary Schools is Now Accepting Applications for the 2014-15 School Year
Del Mar Pines School is pleased to announce that the admission process for the 2014-15 school year has begun. We are one of the best and most affordable private elementary schools in San Diego and we are currently accepting applications for enrollment to our Kindergarten through sixth grade programs.
ENROLL AT DEL MAR PINES SCHOOL
Del Mar Pines is a private elementary school whose purpose is to provide students with a stimulating curriculum and a supportive environment to ensure students experience success every day. We offer our students a joyful start to lifelong learning through providing:
- Limited class sizes, up to 22 students per class
- Low student to teacher ratio, with 2 teachers per grade level
- Standards-based curriculum that far exceeds California requirements
- Creative Arts program based on standards established by National Art Education Board
- A gated campus, located in a quiet residential neighborhood of Carmel Valley
- One-to-one student to technology ratio for iPads and MacBook Pro Laptops
- AfterCare program and Student Enrichment Classes available throughout the school year
- Six-week Summer Program focusing on both personal and academic enrichment
- Fully accredited school by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
DEL MAR PINES ADMISSION PROCESS
We have a simple 5-step admission process to ensure every student who attends our school is socially, emotionally and scholastically prepared for our academic, nurturing program.
- Take a Tour: Campus tours and inquiries regarding enrollment are welcome at any time. We also schedule open house events throughout the year.
- Apply: Complete the appropriate forms and submit them together with the application fee. We accept applications on an ongoing basis.
- Parent & Child Meeting: After receiving your application, we will schedule a meeting and evaluation with you and your child. We schedule evaluations on an ongoing basis.
- Student Assessment: After the evaluation, we will review your child’s results with you and provide you an assessment of your child’s unique academic and social capabilities.
- Acceptance Letter: For Kindergarten, priority acceptance letters are sent in February. For all other grades, acceptance letters are send in March. If spaces are filled before all qualified candidates are selected, a waiting list is established.
CALL US AND APPLY TODAY
Please understand that space is extremely limited, and Del Mar Pines cannot enroll all of the outstanding candidates who apply for admission. We encourage you to submit your applications as early as possible.
For more information about the admission process, please call us at (858) 481-5615 we are happy to answer your questions and schedule a tour.