The teachers are back and excited to see their students starting on Tuesday, September 8, whether they are remote or on campus!! The 2020/21 School Year is going to be an adventure for all of us! Please remember that this "new normal" for school is new for everyone and please try and be patient and understanding for the first few weeks as we all learn together.
Here are the important safety updates to get you ready for next week.
- All DMP teachers have been tested for COVID-19 and are negative!
- We are still highly recommending that our students get tested before school begins.
- KENCOR COVID-19 Health Screening - Mandatory for all students/teachers on campus.
- We will have staggered arrival and dismissal times.
- There will be no Extended Care (before or after school).
- Remember: NO parents are allowed on campus.
- Staff will be at the entrance to greet the students and check that they have been cleared through Kencor before coming on campus.
- If your child has NOT been cleared through Kencor, you will be called to return to school and pick up your child until the screening is completed.
- Your child will walk past an infrared camera that will take their temperature again. If your child has a temperature of greater than 100.0 degrees, you will be called to come and pick up your child.
- All students will go directly to their classroom when they arrive on campus.
- Parent teacher conferences will be held via Zoom.
Thank you all for your patience and support as we transition to our “new normal” of school this year. We are excited to begin our new educational journey together!
Stay safe and healthy,