With the Del Mar Pines School online eLibrary service OverDrive, you can borrow and enjoy free eBooks from our school library’s digital collection. OverDrive books are available for borrowing on most devices including:
- Tablets (Android, iOS, Windows)
- Smartphones (Android, iOS, Windows Phone)
- Windows and Mac computers
- Kindle devices
- Nook devices
- MP3 players
All you need to get started is a compatible device, an internet connection, a DMP library card number* and these three steps:
Find our library
You can access our online library from this link or use the library finder on overdrive.com or in OverDrive’s app to find Del Mar Pines School’s digital collection and browse for titles. Our school website also has a link to the DMP OverDrive Library. If you do not already have OverDrive on your device, you will need to download the application.
Use your library card number to borrow a title. You are allowed to borrow one title at a time per account. Titles you’ve borrowed will appear on your Checkouts page (under your Account).
Download & Enjoy
On your Checkouts page, you’ll find options for reading the book.
- Download If students want to download titles, they can use OverDrive’s free mobile or desktop apps, or free Adobe Digital Editions software (for downloading eBooks on computers).
- If your students want to download eBooks in the Kindle Book format, you’ll need the free Kindle reading app.
*Library card numbers – Every student has a unique library card number that has been assigned to them.