DMP Foundation for Education
The DMP Foundation for Education is dedicated to supporting and enhancing the quality of education at Del Mar Pines School. We accomplish this by providing students and teachers with scholastic enrichment opportunities and resources― not covered by tuition.
The DMP Foundation for Education is a charitable nonprofit 501(c)3 organization that was founded by parents and school leaders in the spring of 2009. Since that time, the Foundation has made a meaningful difference to its students by supporting many aspects of their educational experience.
Valuable programs and events sponsored by the DMP Foundation
Campus Enhancements & Expansion
- New Library and 6th Grade Building
- Performing Arts Room with Black Box Theater Seating
- Dedicated Science/Spanish Lab Space
- Student Store Cart
- Student-lead Service Projects
- Enhanced Art Studio
- Interactive Projectors
- High Capacity Mobile Charging Carts
- MacBooks , MacBooks Pros & MacBooks Air Laptops
- Laser Printers
- Digital Cameras
- Google Apps for Education
- Microsoft Student Suite
Arts, Science & Sports
- Art Room Remodel & Enhancements
- Hands-on Science
- Spring Sing Musical Performance
- Fine Arts Day
- Soccer field Turf Replacement
- Field Trips (on- and off-campus)
- Teacher Training
- Educational Conferences
The Del Mar Pines Foundation for Education welcomes and depends on the involvement of the Del Mar Pines community to make an immediate and tangible difference to the most formative years of their child’s life.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Did you know many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees? It’s might be easier than you think.
- Contact your employers Benefits Departments to find out if your company has a matching gift program.
- Learn how your company wants you to summit your matching gift. Most companies offer online forms.