Del Mar Pines School is a private yet affordable elementary school offering a stimulating curriculum and a supportive environment to ensure our students experience success every day. We focus on scholastic development, personal growth, and ethical enrichment. The result: students who are independent and confident, inquisitive and enthusiastic, responsible and compassionate.
We believe the elementary school years are the most formative of a child’s life. These early years can breed intellectual apathy or curiosity to seek knowledge. A time marked by creative, social, and emotional development, and characterized by a lifelong love of learning and the joys of new, diverse friendships.
Del Mar Pines School was founded in 1978 to provide students with excellent academic programs and a nurturing environment with close student-teacher relationships. Del Mar Pines School prepares students for success both personally and academically.
What Makes Del Mar Pines School Special?
- Exceptional Teachers – Personal connections/relationships
- Educating the whole child
- Small instructional groups in math and language arts
- Nurturing/safe environment – physically and emotionally
- Focus on good citizenship
- Character education/school values
- Enrichment classes music, art, Spanish, PE, technology, hands-on science, library
- Curriculum Alignment across grades
- Many Special Events – Fine Arts Day, Science Discovery Day, Living Museum in 5th grade, Read Across America, field trips, assemblies, etc.
- Public Speaking opportunities in all grades/Speech Masters program in upper grades.
- School Psychologist whole-class programs for upper grades.
- Buddy programs
- Class Musicals and Spring Sing
- Graduates prepared for success in middle schools and beyond.
Director / Owner – email