Thank you for your interest in Del Mar Pines School. We are one of the best and most affordable private elementary schools in San Diego and we are currently accepting applications for enrollment. We have a simple 5-step admission process to ensure every student who attends our school is socially, emotionally and scholastically prepared for our academic, nurturing program.
- Take a Tour: Campus tours and inquiries regarding enrollment are welcome at any time. We also schedule open house events throughout the year.
- Apply: Complete the online application for enrollment and pay $150 fee. We accept applications on an ongoing basis.
- Parent & Child Meeting: After receiving your application, we will schedule a meeting and evaluation with you and your child. We schedule evaluations on an ongoing basis.
- Student Assessment: After the evaluation, we will review your child’s results with you and provide you an assessment of your child’s unique academic and social capabilities.
- Acceptance Letter: Priority acceptance letters are sent in February. If spaces are filled before all qualified candidates are selected, a waiting list is established.
Please understand that space is extremely limited, and Del Mar Pines cannot enroll all of the outstanding candidates who apply for admission. We encourage you to submit your applications as early as possible.