A top DMP goal is to keep everyone safe! This includes adults driving for drop-off and pick-up, as well as parking on Torrington. Using the drop-off and pick-up line is your fastest and easiest option but we know that does not work for every circumstance. Please be careful to follow all the school rules regarding parking, drop-off and pick-up including:
- No U-TURNS on Torrington!
- No parking in the drop-off/ pick-up zone (in front of the school gates) even for a short period of time.
- Do not park on the street in front of DMP or (anywhere in the drop-off/ Pick-up line area).It causes a traffic jam and creates a dangerous situation for parents picking-up who have to pull out into traffic to maneuver around a parked car.
- Parents must park PAST the school parking lot, if they want to park and walk up to drop-off in the morning or walk up to pick-up in the afternoon.
- Remember to always look before pulling away from the curb. Cars have been known to speed on this street and people may be crossing to the other side.
Thank you for following these rules for your safety and the safety of our students.